Monday, April 16, 2012

More louie V my mamma couldnt get through to me...






Ok WOW...I am still pinching myself over what I am about to post. It just doesnt seem real yet, but..... I just ordered my first Louis Vuitton !! Ugh its going to take forever and a day to get here. I wish I could snap my fingers and make it appear. I'm a working girl who supports myself and a brand new louis is not in my budget. So I have been searching for a long time at consignment shops looking for the perfect deal. One in good / new condition for a lower price. When I laid eyes apon this beautiful monogram Neverfull MM I knew I had finally found the one ! I'll post lots of pictures of it when it comes in the mail. Until then here is a picture of it...

I snagged this bag in great condition at a fair $675. The bag currently retails at $850 new at the Louis Vuitton boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment