Thursday, March 21, 2013

Mac Haul and Review


 

So I had some gift cards left over from Christmas and I decided to finally spend them. Some of this stuff I bought with the gift cards and some I purchased myself. I completed my first Mac palette! Which I'm super excited about! My favorite mac shadow from my palette is currently Brown Script. Its super pigmented and goes with almost any look. I also stocked up on some skin products. I am completely infatuated with the mineralize skin finish in Medium. When used with the stipple brushes, It goes on skin invisible yet still offers a light coverage. My favorite lipstick from this haul is the bright pink nicki manaj. Its a beautiful color! Lipsticks shown (from left to right) are:   Creme d'nude, Nicki Manaj, Angel. Angel is a great everyday lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment